EduRetreat, Singapore channelizes its energy to provide a platform to learn, share and assimilate from the global cultural diversity of philosophies and practices.
EduRetreat co creates rich provocations for intellectual, philosophical, spiritual, cultural, social, linguistic and aesthetic exchanges amongst educators and inspiring minds. EduRetreat is a traveling conference and aims at exchange of experiences through intimate dialogues between civilisations for two-way learning rooted in mutual curiosity and respect.
More and more I feel that the capacity for trust, wonder and continued curiosity depends on the experiences of early childhood.
The trip to India reawakened all that for me - color, sound, taste, delight, wonder and trust.
- Dr. Mary Catherine Bateson, Cultural Anthropologist, Reflective Guide EduRetreat 2013
EduRetreat values every learner as an educator. We strive to open doors to ideas, education and diversity for educators to:
- Move beyond the known
- Encounter diversity
- Stretch their capacities as continual learners and researchers
EduRetreat will channelize its complete energy to:
- Provide a platform to learn, share and assimilate from the global, cultural and diversity of educational philosophies, pedagogies and practice
- Offer rich provocations to intellectual, philosophical, spiritual, cultural, social, linguistic and aesthetic exchanges amongst educators
- Create innovative experiences for the mind to reflect, body to rejuvenate and self to rejoice
- Professional development retreats through travel, team dialogues and total immersion
- Reflective support of education related projects
- Pedagogical Mentoring of innovative early childhood education projects
- Documentation and publication of educational journeys
- Collaborative global projects, workshops and seminars